Inside Performance offers many options for skill development:
- One on one training and small group sessions can be booked any time that’s convenient to you, subject to the availability of cage space and qualified coach.
- Clinics that focus on either specific or general skill development are operated throughout the year, once or twice per week in five to ten week blocks. Numbers are limited to maintain an excellent coach-to-player ratio.
- During school breaks – summer, winter and spring breaks – and on various professional development days, Inside Performance runs day camps. Numbers are limited to maintain an excellent coach-to-player ratio.
- Team clinics can be designed to meet the specific needs of that group. They are an excellent means of advancing the team’s level of play and providing coaches with new drills to take back to their regular practices.
- Associations have benefited from Inside Performance camps and clinics, both at the facility and on their home fields.